[LRflex] Re: Paris, again...

  • From: "Linda Vermeiren" <linda.vermeiren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 10:55:27 +0200

Dear Steve,

Holding the camera straight is my problem as well..Usually to the other angle.

I open photoshop and rotate the angle , everything come straight (1 or2 degrees
CCW) and it becomes the perfect horrizontal line in Meiers bridge shot of
Paris.Or redevelop the print in the darkroom and another "cadre) , some of the
photo  will fall off, not much...

I would also try yo work on the contrast in the curves to make the people
lighter (what you do darkroom : dodge ...)

Analoge or digital are both perfect to make the bridge and its people on a
straight line.

Don't forget the magic of the city because of a "line" , that is sth
technically that can be corrected in a whip

Yours sincerely

Linda