[LRflex] Re: Paris, again...

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 11:48:41 +0200

Hello Steve.

Since David and Rose came here, in PAris, this particular bridge received the
name of "Le Pont de Steve".

It is actually a nice bridge, made of wood, for pedestrian only. And as you
showed, it gives a view of the Cathedral from the North.

A remembrance of "Riton", popular nickname for "Henri", in this picture.

Paris has been rather "grey", cloudy, these days, I hope you enjoy your time
when you come.---------------------------------Xavier F. BILLE Maisons-Alfort -
France.> From: kididdoc@xxxxxxx> To: lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
MUGers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; paw@xxxxxxxxxxxx;
seephoto@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [LRflex] Paris, again...> Date: Sat, 28 Jun
2008 12:16:01 -0700> > Very few of my photos mean so much to me, as those from
Paris...> As we plan another trip, I have been motivated to review, and rework
> images from earlier. Each time I see them, new thoughts and emotions >
emerge. I will show some over coming weeks.> > All are images from previous
trips, some never seen, some shown > before...almost all taken with leica M
cameras, and film...> > here's one...> > >
http://www.solio.us/gallery/album02/man_woman_paris?full=1> > > thanks for
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!