[LRflex] Re: Paris, again...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 08:10:00 -0700

On Jun 29, 2008, at 2:48 AM, Bille Xavier F. wrote:

Hello Steve.

Since David and Rose came here, in PAris, this particular bridge received the name of "Le Pont de Steve".

I love the spot...have shot there often, love the view, le vert galant to the right...le pont neuf...

I met, par hasard, Michiel Fokkema sur le pont,

more to come later..

but it's le pont des arts, or le pont d'Henri...

merci, Steve

It is actually a nice bridge, made of wood, for pedestrian only. And as you showed, it gives a view of the Cathedral from the North.

A remembrance of "Riton", popular nickname for "Henri", in this picture.

Paris has been rather "grey", cloudy, these days, I hope you enjoy your time when you come.
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.