[LRflex] Re: Paris, again...

  • From: "Linda Vermeiren" <linda.vermeiren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 19:07:20 +0200

Dear Steve, Robert, Ted,

That is also what I had in mind .

But Steve ,I don't have been able to open the photo in Photoshop as I once did with the Hopi child...)

Mr.Meier was able to , ..

I surely couldn't "straighten" this photo better than M.Meier ,it's just what I had in mind.

A fantastic photo and also a fantastic result ...

I remember a teacher in the academy, who talked to me about all these things.It was sometimes hard , but in the end I miss him (I have no opportunity to be in his class, since I have the certificate). He also invited me at his app. , not far from mine, to look at my transgender portraits, a reportage I did for exams .Although the subject-matter was strange and new to him (and me at that time) ; he was THE advisor for learning how to photograph , what to look for (whatever the subject)

So I'll end this Sunday with a thanks to all teachers and students (and in reverse , roles can change ;everybody is at the same time, teacher and student....)

Yours sincerely

I felt some emotion today or this a womans phantasy  ;)

Linda

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>