[LRflex] Re: Panos

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 08:55:32 -0700

On 12/04/2008, you wrote:

Hi David,
I haven't tried it but a look at the blurb on the internet describing it looks very good. Why don't you order one and then you can report for the rest of us. After the kitchen is finished, of course.
Cheers
Howard

Hi Howard!

When time (and budget) permit, I might just do that!

As for the kitchen... it's a lovely day out - a spring-like +5 degrees, with clear skies and brilliant sun. But I'm inside, installing hardwood flooring, when I *could* be out taking photographs. [sigh]