[LRflex] Panos

  • From: Howard Cummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:28:29 +0800

Dear Bill,
Thanks for your kind words. Getting the nodal point is crucial if you have near items that you want in sync with far items as you stitch prints together. I use the Novoflex set up - see the URL:
http://www.360rage.com/panorama-hardware-item.php?i=12
but I place the camera vertically to increase the vertical view of the photos.
Cheers
Howard

Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 19:56:39 -0400
From:  <holtzw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Fwd: Re: Bill's Pano, Arlo & Riley shots.

David,

If you, or other forum members, are interested in panos you might want to c=
heck out Max Lyons site at http://www.tawbaware.com/maxlyons=20
                      http://www.tawbaware.com/ptasmblr.htm
                      http://www.tawbaware.com/forum2

PTAssembler comes with a nice tutorial.=20

I have a fairly inexpensive gizmo for rotating around the nodal point too b= ut it takes time to set up. I thought Howard=E2=80=99s recent pano posts w= ere excellent and showed what can be done if you work at it. Max also has =
a gizmo but it is interesting how many of his shots are hand held.

Bill =20