[LRflex] Re: Panos

  • From: Howard Cummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 17:15:39 +0800

Hi David,
I haven't tried it but a look at the blurb on the internet describing it looks very good. Why don't you order one and then you can report for the rest of us. After the kitchen is finished, of course.
Cheers
Howard

Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 07:05:19 -0700
From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Panos

At 11/04/2008, you wrote:
Dear Bill,
Thanks for your kind words. Getting the nodal point is crucial if
you have near items that you want in sync with far items as you
stitch prints together. I use the Novoflex set up - see the URL:
<http://www.360rage.com/panorama-hardware-item.php?i=12>http://www. 360rage.com/panorama-hardware-item.php?i=12 but I place the camera vertically to increase the vertical view of the photos.
Cheers
Howard
I'm sure  the Novoflex is very good, Howard, but a little rich for my
budget, just now.

Does anybody here have hands-on experience with the Panosaurous?

http://www.tawbaware.com/panosaurus_review.htm

Now, my curiosity is piqued!