[LRflex] Re: PAW-1 : Visist Jordan!

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 15:50:25 +0200

Phil,

Thanks a lot to show how things could be improved. In fact, I have that
feeling, after watching the birds of Doug, that I should be ashamed to show
such scans.

Hopefully, it will improve with time and experience.

Merci Phil pour cette démonstration, j'aime bien que l'on me donne un coup
de main.

Bonne Journée.
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.