[LRflex] Re: PAW-1 : Visist Jordan!

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 15:45:58 +0200

Hi Ted,

Well, I have not thought of this actually!

In fact I wanted a small DOF, just enough to attract the attention on this
big and strange hand.

I had the feeling there were not a lot of information in the intermediate
plan to show and keeping the back in the fuzz seemed a good idea.

But, promise, I'll remember!

Cheers, thanks for having commented, it's highly interesting and full of
surprise (for me), I like it.

Good day.
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.