[LRflex] Re: New member

  • From: Steve Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:18:47 -0800

On Jan 21, 2010, at 12:43 PM, David Scollard wrote:

> Steve, since you're obviously enjoying success adapting other R lenses to
> your Nikon (as evinced by all the great shots you're posting on this list),
> I'm wondering why you wouldn't adapt your vario elmar 21-35. Are there
> technical obstacles?

it's a great lens, and your question, a great question....I have looked at how
to do that several times...there must some obstacle, and there is no existing
kit...

I have written to David Llado regarding whether it can be done at all, maybe by
a custom conversion...so we'll see....

I should know very soon, and if it can be converted it will be....I'd love to
keep it, otherwise I will consider selling it...

best regards, Steve