[LRflex] Re: New member

  • From: "Christopher Birchenhall" <crbirchenhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 14:20:10 +0000

Jim

Welcome. I still use Nikons alongside Leicas. While multiple systems
are more expensive to maintain it is getting cheaper these days. You
can get some very useful glass for Nikons and there are numerous
excellent bodies. At the same time, there is some outstanding Leica
glass e.g. 100mm and 180mm APOs. As to Leica bodies I love the SL2;
better screen than the corresponding Nikons (F2,F3). We are all
awaiting to see what, if anything, Leica has to offer R users at
Photokina.

All the best, Chris B