[LRflex] Re: New member

  • From: Steve Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:21:16 -0800

Studio Maurizi wrote:

>>> Hi,
>>> my name is Giovanni Maurizi,
>>> I live in Bologna, Italy.
>>>
>>> I had used nikon for many years and the past week I bought a R8 and
>>> a R6 with some lenses:Elmarit f/2,8 100 apo macro, f/3,4 180 apo
>>> telyt, Summilux f/1,4 80.
>>>
>>> I'm interested to achive a wideangle lense, maybe a vario elmar f/
>>> 3.5-4 21-35.

welcome to this fine group Giovanni,

I would be very happy to be able to see your work...if this is possible.

I have a brand new, absolutely mint R Vario Elmar 21-35mm  f3.5-4 lens,

that I would consider selling, as I slowly leave film and the R system behind...

If this may be of interest, please write to me off list...

Steve Barbour

steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx