[LRFlex] Re: More BirdSnaps

  • From: "Robert Palmieri" <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 05:52:34 -0500

David -

Thanks so much for the encouragement.  I assume from your posted trophies that
by "[your] style of shooting" you mean the clean unobstructed head shot... A
noble pusuit, this.

Ironically, towards the end of this series (the migration stopovers are really
thinning out around here) I decided that I wanted to try to use the birds as an
integrated part of the picture, but that's yet another specific self-assignment
that'll probably take quite some time to get a handle on.

Bob Palmieri

At 5/29/2004, you wrote:

>Folks -
>
>Well, I've given the heron and woodduck some company at
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/Chicago-Birds

Gawd, Bob, but you're getting good!

I liked 'em all... but the Baltimore Oriole is excellent, and the Common
Grackle more to my style of shooting.

Good stuff... keep it up!

David.

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm