[LRflex] Re: Burnin' desire...

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:11:13 -0700

Steve Barbour wrote:

Steve exhorted us all to go out and use our cameras...  and I always
(well, almost always) do what Steve says...

I hope not  David...

   :-)

What, Steve? You didn't see my tongue firmly planted in my cheek??? ;-)

Three quick shots, of today's efforts are at:

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/burn.htm

 excellent especially I think the first...

Thanks, Steve.... it's the one I like the best. The smoke has cleared just enough to see their torso's & faces, even if not their entire bodies.

Smoke made AF a challenge, and occasionally the smoke threw off the exposure, but overall, it was an interesting outing. If all goes ahead, tomorrow, as planned ...I'll be back. :-)