[LRflex] Re: Summicron lens on FourThirds (Revisited)

For those who may find it useful or merely interesting.... I have put what little knowledge we have about the compatibility of various Leitz/Leica lenses with the Shanghai Focus Confirmation chip for Four Thirds cameras, in a small table, at:

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/OlyFC_chart.htm

If you have a Leitz/Leica lens not shown, please let me know (off list) if it has a "guard" or not ... if you do, I will add it to the list. Anyone who has this adapter, and can help with more concrete data... well, that will be greatly appreciated.

Through Xavier, I have ordered the Russian "Dandelion" chip and will add data about that one, after it arrives.

Cheers!
---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA