[LRflex] Re: Advice requested

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 11:20:07 -0700

Now that's perfect! It's all well and good to want to keep to a standard matt
-format size.
But if in doing so, you take away the power of the photograph and action??
....... throw the standard sizes out the window and run with that which makes
the photograph as powerful as possible. After all it is the content in the
photograph that counts in any picture. The frame or matt????? Who looks? And if
the frame is the criteria for buying a photograph rather than the photograph
itself?
Then it's not worth selling the photo.

Besides you are building a very nice reputation at shooting rodeo action! And
trust me it's the action that's doing it! Not the frame or matt! :-)

cheers,
ted