[LRflex] Re: Advice requested

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 10:42:41 -0700

David Young SHOWED & ASKED:
Subject: [LRflex] Advice requested

> Good Morning!
> I offer you two visions of the same image. I started with this image...
>
> http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Exit-1.html
>
> and it fits my criteria for a decent rodeo shot...
>
> But then I tried a tighter crop, to eliminate the chap on the left.
>
> http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Exit-2.html
>
> It is, I think, more dramatic, but for me, it leaves too much space, on
> the
> left and the action leads the eye out of the picture.

David my friend shed your concern. Crop the left side off as we look at the
frame right down the big pole. Come right down the right edge and eliminate
the pole! Then you've got a tight hyper action photo right in your face!
PERFECT!

No more than the pole and it works perfectly! :-) Yer welcome! :-) :-)
cheers,
ted

Ted Grantphoto.com
Victoria CANADA