RE: the traitors in our midst

  • From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:26:49 -0600

If this is the worst thing that has ever happened to them, then it
confirms my suspicions that Leica-users are a terribly oversheltered and
priviledged group.

The new-in-box black M6 that I bought on ebay that was supposed to
arrive on my doorstep yesterday has been lost in New Orleans by UPS.
They think "the address label fell off" (yeah, that's always happening
to those UPS labels). And these folks think they're having a sh***y day.
:-(

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA