Re: the traitors in our midst

  • From: Jim Sliff <jim_sliff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 20:14:07 -0800 (PST)

I never have been subscribed to *any* mailing list *ever*, have never received
emails from this one until now - so you obviously don't know what the hell you
are talking about!

Sam <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If people get emails from a list they joined (which appears to be what
is happening here), it's their fault. The fact that mail stopped and
then started again doesn't change things one bit. If the subscribers had
unsubscribed like they should have the mail would have never restarted.
They are merely getting their just reward for being sloppy mailing list
users. Shame on them.

Sam S