RE: the traitors in our midst

  • From: Dan Cardish <leicaman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:34:37 -0500

Now you can see why Topica will not let you automatically subscribe 500
names from a text file all at once.   They send a request to each name on
the list, asking them if they wish to subscribe.

-dan c.

At 08:29 PM 30-03-04 -0600, you wrote:
>I, too, did not realize that there were many subscribers on the PAW and
>DUG forum who had subscribed but were non-users or ex-users who hadn't
>unsubscribed. I, in fact, am a subscriber on about 5 Yahoo lists that
>are so inactive I had forgotten that I was even on them.

[snip]
To Unsubscribe: send email to leica-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in
the Subject field OR by logging in to the Web interface.