i-web on ice storm

  • From: Michael Levy <fotoyvel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 14:43:13 -0500

There are some anomalies with the new Mac Life program that I donl;t like, including the i-Web feature, so for those who are having trouble seeing the snaps on the ice storm here is what to do

Go to
http://web.mac.com/fotoyvel

click on "library" and you will se some smaller snaps. In the middle of the text is a slide show button. Click on that, then then the show comes up hit the arrow and the pix will open full size.

None of them are great, anyway, and i hesitate to try to set up my pic of the week page until I can dope out a better system.

I-life 'o5 was MUCH easier for users and viewers, but upgrading means one can no longer p[ost to those pages, if you can imagine that! It seems I have to use "web-casting." but admittedly I have not yet fully explored the new program,

I';ll tell you this: if you load it, you can no longer used the ear,lier edition.