Re: i-web on ice storm

  • From: Michael Levy <fotoyvel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 17:57:13 -0500

I used iWeb (version 6) for my travelogue over the holidays, but I would not make it my primary web tool. I see that you are using the .Mac service, so maybe it works better for you. I just use the "publish to a folder" command and then upload the contents of that folder to the server using my FTP client. Used in that way, it works fine, but it is somewhat clunky for things like PAWs where you are updating something every week.

Nathan-- I THINK I could post to a website via my FYP but I have not establsihed one yet... In the past .mac was perfectly acceptable for a PAW altjho i could seldom add them so that they al;l appeared in one p[ace. i THINK I can doi this with i-Web, I have two weeks there now, will try to add another one and arrangethem so the lkatest appears first.

But failing that I may fiddle with my cable company I also will check out Fred Miranda's site, thanx

Mike.