Re: Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 12:33:30 -0800

Sonny offered:
Subject: Friday Flowers SonC

The current temperature in Washington, DC is  32°F. Conditions: Overcast.
Humidity: 85%. Wind: CLM at 0 mph

The current temperature in Natchitoches, LA is 41°F. Conditions: Overcast.
Humidity:  100%. Wind: N at 6 mph

Cherry trees blooming in both places.  Stay  warm,  ya'll!

http://www.sonc.com/friday_jan_19_2007.htm<<<<<<<<<<<

Hey Sonny!

Did yer momma develop a mean streak in you when your were a little guy? ;-)

I mean after all we're growing webbing between fingers and toes, with gills along our throats fer crying out loud!!!!!!!! :-)Rain, rain and more rain and when it isn't raining it's blowing and wet snow!!!

Jeeesh and yer posting cherry blossom pictures? Enough to make an old guy cry, not to mention she who must be obeyed with her totally fed up with the weather attitude and damn she's taking it out on you know who!! Yeah ... ME big time! :-(

Now can you imagine where I'd be sleeping to-night if I showed her your picture along with the weather description? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhhhhh I'd be on the back deck in a wet suit in freezing cold rain one degree away from freezing! !

Show the pictures, just don't rub it in with the weather forecast! ;-) Thank you, I knew yu'd understand. :-) :-) :-) I know, yer so kind! :-)

ted