[korgypark] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Myrios@xxxxxxx
  • To: YinkaMD@xxxxxxx, korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 22:02:36 EST

Yinka- if you are using a Midisport, then your Cubas system must know to
recognize what type of midi device you are using for your "studio setup".  Re
you using a PC or a Mac?.. I use a Mac, and it can be a little tricky to
diagnose this problem.  I would not assume you have a faulty Midisport.  I
don't use Cubase, but I do know that with ProTools I need to run Opcode's
"Open Midi System" before ProTools can recognize the MidiSport and therefore
my keyboard and modules....
-Myrios