[korgypark] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Paul Cox" <gizzae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 20:09:05 -0600

Remember that Midi out from the keyboard goes to Midi in on the midiman.
Also make sure that your midiman is selected on Cubase as the output for
sound.  Also make sure that you go to Global 2A and select ENA for all.

Lastly, check your drivers for the midiman as that can be an issue as well.
It's not a defective interface most likely.  There is something wrong with
the hook up and it is almost always something simple.

Good Luck.