[korgypark] Re: I am missing a sound!

  • From: "Benny Andersen" <rmb.andersen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:55:45 +0200

Hey  Mitch.

I have an old Roland digital piano HP5500 which are 17 years old, and i use
this to play on, but use the sounds of  the X5D through the midi cable,
but i have some problems with the tuning,  i.e. the sound from the old
Roland piano together with the X5D are "out of key" and someone has told me,
that it is because the Roland piano are so old.

To make a long story short, is it possible to use a piano sound module
"Roland P-55" and then plock it through    the "midi thru"  on the X5D, so
that i can use the sounds on my old Roland piano?

Regarding what is the best computer program to use for editing, i can't
answer, i am looking too, but because i am blind, i have to use a program
where i can use hotkeys  for all functions.

Regards

Benny