[korgypark] Re: I am missing a sound!

  • From: Mark Murdock <mmurdock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 21:22:46 -0700

The think about the X5 is that you can't get that good of any kind of sounds
for the same money.  The minimum Triton is four times that.

Maybe the Tritons I've tried just haven't been hooked up to the audio gear.
But I really like some of the Korg X5D piano sounds.  I don't like the
uneven action between the black and white keys but what can you expect for
less than $500.

I have had one of the Korg C1500 (home style piano w/88 keys, regular piano
action, built in amplification) in use for 13 years at my school and just
now believe that anyone is coming out with better "real" piano sounds.

I also have a Korg P3 (piano module before AI2) anyone one want to buy that?

Mark