[klaatumail] Re: Recording Software?

  • From: "Eric" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 14:14:36 -0700

It looks like the Alesis is the way to go. I can pick one up for $150.

With the Motu, from what I can see I'd have to with something like the 8pre
(which is way more than I want to spend) to get something that handles at
least 4 line inputs.

I guess the question now is do I figure out the time to get off my butt and
go over to my local Guitar Center or order it online.