[klaatumail] Re: 2 CD Set for Klaatu list members

  • From: DPhillips@xxxxxxxx
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 09:10:51 -0500

ahh don't forget me Ron!!!!  Wife's been in the hospital all week battling
flu... this will be good headphone music for those hours of sitting
looking at walls.
Dan Phillips
219 State
Vincennes, IN
47591

From:   Ron Balliet <lunarsurface@xxxxxxxxx>
To:     "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   02/03/2012 05:10 PM
Subject:        [klaatumail] 2 CD Set for Klaatu list members
Sent by:        klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow! The response to the offer of CD's has been overwhelming....I will be
putting them together this weekend....anyone else who wants these CD's
contact me at lunarsurface@xxxxxxxxx
The discs are chock full of the greatest unheard music ever...here is an
early review:

Fans of the Beatles and Klaatu will love this collection of tunes that
will lift you up on a bad day and may be the best set of music EVER put
together (Bodsworth Rugglesby)