[klaatumail] Recording Software?

  • From: Eric <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 08:31:01 -0700

OK, I know there are several people that record/edit multi-track music.

I've recently pulled out my old cassette based 4-Track and am interested
in moving to the computer based world (PC) of recording. I know Pro
Tools is the standard, but frankly I don't want to spend that kind of
money given that this is really just for my enjoyment.

Do you guys have any suggestions/recommendations for less expensive
alternatives?

I've run across, but haven't tried n-Track yet. Has anyone had any
experience with it?

Thanks,

Eric