[kismac] Re: gpsdX - it's just like gpsd, only better!

  • From: Derrick J Brashear <shadow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 09:53:58 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 9 May 2006, Robin L Darroch wrote:

I'll let other people share their "must haves" - GPStoGE and KisMAC are my two!

I use xastir, since it supports a bunch of different map types. If you have an amateur radio license, it can be used to send your position, also, but you can use it with no such license.

Someday I will figure out how to get object insertion working and insert objects by calling out from KisMAC to insert APs.

Derrick