[kismac] Re: GPS software

  • From: Patrick Munson <pmunce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:41:17 -0800

Apple should have a pretty good idea of the size of their user base.

Why don't they make a Compact Flash or PCMCIA GPS system and/or interface software.

They did it with AirPort, why not GPS?

On Feb 5, 2004, at 11:07 AM, Pat Heidingsfelder wrote:

I have been looking into GPS software for OS X I believe I have found most everything out there. There are a few people over at geocaching.com that are developing software, but it would be great to have Garmin's apps work natively in OS X. I found this while searching

http://www.gpscity.com/gps/brados/3215.1.12398727029410847560/ macsignup.html

If you would, check it out and if you feel the need, sign it. It is definitely a worthy cause.

Thanks for the help!!!