[kegswindows] Re: IE 6 and online chat technology

  • From: "Kurt Mincin" <krmincin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:57:47 -0800

Thanks for the reponses.

David, are you suggesting to contact FranklinCovey to ask if they formally
support IE 6?  What I'm wondering is if Stephen is using it without a
problem, then wouldn't the issue be with my machine?

Stephen, I looked at View, Privacy Report, and the Security tab in IE but
I'm not sure what you're referring to.  Would you tell me what I'm looking
for?

Also, you both mention the Service Packs/patches.  Tonight I downloaded two
SP2 hotfixes (one for IE and one for Windows Security) that were updates for
my machine.  I assume I've got the latest...is that a fair assumption?

Kurt
http://www.myildportal.com
referral number: 1827854
password: guest