[kegswindows] Re: IE 6 and online chat technology

  • From: "Stephen Cox" <steveco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 14:24:27 -0800

Kurt,

I "chatted" with a Franklin Covey Support Engineer from my WinXP IE 6
desktop just a few weeks ago (re an issue with the new Franklin Plan
Plus software) and didn't have any problems. Not saying that the problem
couldn't be on the client side but in my case it worked without a
glitch. You might try checking your security settings. Also make sure
you've got the latest IE patches.

Good Luck!  :-)

-Steve
US-MSNIA Operations