[karc] Re: RAC

  • From: Herman Kuipers <hermanva3qx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:32:20 -0400

I agree with Phil that the TCA magazine in its present form should be
eliminated and replaced with on-line material.  The cost of printing and
distribution is simply to high.  With this arrangement the HQ functions could
be disbursed across the country (or globe).

What should be adopted is a "affiliate club membership", without TCA, available
only through RAC affiliated clubs.  The club would collect an additional amount
(say $10) in annual dues and would register these affiliate memberships in bulk
on an annual basis.

73's from Florida
Herman, VA3QX