[karc] Re: HF setting off more than touch lamps...

  • From: jason Beyers <jason.e.beyers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 22:00:49 -0500

Im thinking its a ground problem as well, i would try tapping in to the
earth ground at your electrical panel, but not sure if that is
a recommended procedure. i know that they usually put a hefty rod in the
earth for a country service. i dont have water pipe to tap into here, and
use both a ground rod at the the base of my antenna tower and the ground
from my hydro service for my radios.