[kag] Re: Thousand Islands caches

  • From: "FreeFloat" <freefloat1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 20:02:48 -0400

Welcome to Toronto, Hoover!

Just so you know I'm planning a real neat cache in a rather central
location, soon......hehehe

I tend to head back to Kingston/Brockville region pretty much every weekend
either diving/caching/sailing etc. Yes I have a boat but it's a 2-handed
racing dinghy: Binrat and I took it to do Cedar Surprise once so you can ask
him how many people he thought he could safely stuff in that thing (not
many).

However I also have my PCOC if that helps any.  Give me a couple of weeks on
the waterborne caching idea, I have a couple buddies I may be able to
arrange something with. Bug me next week to see if I've had a chance to call
them.

Off to Kingston now, there are new caches that require my attendance.......

FreeFloat