[kag] Re: Thousand Islands caches

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:37:00 -0400

I am still keen on the event cache.  Like us all I am up to my ears in
work, although I am tempted to take on the organization
I really can not.  So like Hoover I can provide support to any one
willing to do the job.  Having said that I will contact the marines in
regards to qualifications.
Cheers
RS
P.S.  Go for it Hov., I am back at school also.