[kag] Re: Thousand Islands caches

  • From: Lucas.DG@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 08:15:09 -0400

Every fall the "Penman" and I complete the "Frontenac Challenge" - this is
our fifth year, the year we get our names on a BRASS plaque, so I know we
can't make it in Sept / Oct (even when we're not hiking, he is XO with Navy
Reserve unit, and I'm CSM with Army Reserve unit, so out weekends are booked
full).

Don't let that stop you.  I have an ammo box (nice big one) I'd like to
donate to the cause.

Let me know how to get it to you.

Dave "Choo Choo Boy" Lucas

======