[kag] Re: Thousand Islands caches

  • From: Lucas.DG@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 08:15:09 -0400

Every fall the "Penman" and I complete the "Frontenac Challenge" - this is
our fifth year, the year we get our names on a BRASS plaque, so I know we
can't make it in Sept / Oct (even when we're not hiking, he is XO with Navy
Reserve unit, and I'm CSM with Army Reserve unit, so out weekends are booked

Don't let that stop you.  I have an ammo box (nice big one) I'd like to
donate to the cause.

Let me know how to get it to you.

Dave "Choo Choo Boy" Lucas