[kag] Re: River Caching Tour

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 13:40:28 -0400

Here is what River Rat offers
http://www.riverrat.on.ca/rentals_models.asp

Most places will rent about the same style of boats.

I you want to see what the weather is like on the river, just goto
http://www.marina.on.ca/live_cam.asp , I used this camera to log 'Wave The
Flag" with pepperways permission and asking real nice at the marina. gives a
rough idea as to conditions.

I had not thought of what to hit, but at least a few of the "Islands" series
and maybe 'Pirates".

Binrat