[kag] Re: River Caching Tour

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 21:10:07 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004, Lloyd Baker wrote:

> Here is what River Rat offers
> http://www.riverrat.on.ca/rentals_models.asp
> Most places will rent about the same style of boats.

What I meant was that I wonder how far you can go on a tank of gas. I was
looking at a map and figuring out how far Team Kuebbing travelled when
they ran out of gas. To hit NAMSOIL, Mary, and Merlin, they must have gone

I figure that if we go to The Islands 2 & 3, Merlin, and Pirates, we will
cover a minimum of 20km. If all the waypoints for Pirates are within the
Admiralty Islands (as blue_night's log seems to indicate), we should be
less than 30km. Probably.