[JA] What's the "browser" in Juno 5

  • From: Babette C Bloch <bvcb@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 14:45:43 -0700

There were some messages on the list recently referring to a "browser" in
Juno 5, but since I'm not using it, I didn't read them carefully.
However, it seemed like some replies indicated Juno merely loaded IE,
which is what I thought happened when I went online from v.4.

A friend of mine upgraded to v.5 and says that now when he goes on with
the WEB tab in Juno, he gets a distinctly different looking browser from
IE.

What is this?

OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org