[JA] Spam...Grr..

  • From: carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:41:49 EDT

>You discovered auto save. Quite a nice thing,

------

Useful, yes, when needed.

I remember, just a couple of months after I won my first computer, being
at a memorial "party" for a good friend who'd been killed by a drunk
driver.

Someone was writing an article about Ann. Storm, momentary power failure,
lost the article. Started over, momentary power failure, lost again....

>It is a folder like any other in your C:\Program Files\Juno\USERXXXX
>directory. In mine it is called fold0005.frm, and in director.frm it >is
>listed as
>AutoSave fold0005.frm 2 1

------

Actually, D: - C: is DOS stuff. And four numbers after tha foldername,
but, yes, essentially the same.

Received a message in this batch from yahoogroups that messages to me
have been bouncing and I've been removed from those lists. I was to
reply, sending the entire message back to them. So I did so. But the
message wouldn't save because I hadn't made any changes but it didn't
give me an error message, just sat there like a bump on a log.

Useful most of the time. I'm sure you've seen quotes, often lengthy, but
the person replying hit "send" before adding anything.

I tacked my signature block on and Juno saved the message.

Carolyn Stoffel
Rakena Basenjis - Puppup and Cotton
The Canine Contingent; The Puppuppies - Pendant, Insula, Mosey
Phoenix, Arizona
carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx (No Internet access)
http://rakena.freeyellow.com/index.html