[JA] Re: Spam...Grr..

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 08:11:12 -0700

You discovered auto save. Quite a nice thing, I don't know of any other
email client which has this. It essentially is a file which tracks your
edits in the write screen. If the application, operating system, or even
the power fails, when you next launch Juno it has your write screen
content, and asks if you want to have it too.

It is a folder like any other in your C:\Program Files\Juno\USERXXXX
directory. In mine it is called fold0005.frm, and in director.frm it is
listed as
AutoSave fold0005.frm 2 1
If I was to change that entry to
AutoSave fold0005.frm 1 1
I could view it from the Read screen. This is with Juno 4.11 but I
believe it is about the same for 1.49, but not in 5.

thepccat

[...]