[JA] Re: NetZero Reports Fourth-Quarter Results

  • From: "Roland Stiner" <nk2u@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:04:38 -0400

> Thanks for the explanation. I'm no expert either, but your words bear the
> ring of truth. OTOH, this is indeed sad news for Juno and NetZero users.

For their paying users, they're not giving you anything that you couldn't
get with another ISP and a simple dun connection.  For the free users, well
let's just say that 10 hours of time in the cyberworld is equivalent to a
half an hour in the real world.  You have time to eat a Big Mac and a soda.
They won't be missed in their present incarnation.

Roland Stiner,  NK2U
OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org