[JA] Re: Juno is verifying your email folders

  • From: Larry Cook <lcook@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:22:28 -0500

Hi Michael,

> i'm hoping to recover these emails, re-file them

You might already know this, but since you didn't mention that you would be
using juno5bdb to recover your email, here is the website:

     http://www.ephemeraleuphoria.com/media/juno5bdb.html

> i hope i can reconstruct my folders as some of you have reported doing.

Since it sounds like you have a corrupted mailbox, juno5bdb might get errors,
or just hang after printing the copyright notice and do nothing.  If that is
the case, the first thing to try is renaming your mailbox.atr file so that
juno5bdb doesn't find it and will only try to read the mailbox.bdb file.  If
that doesn't help, then send email to the address listed at the website above.

Good luck,
Larry