[JA] Interesting correspondence with Juno

  • From: Leslie S Gottlieb <lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:25:57 -0400

I have a contact at Juno (whose name I won't give on-list) and wrote him
today with the problems people have with large mail collections. I
thought the response was interesting - I edited out the person's name
from the message though. (Corp.untd.com is what they use for their e-mail
address domain)

Dear Leslie,

We do plan on revisiting email in one of our next two major versions, and
will pass your suggestions on.

Regards,

XXXXXXX