[JA] Correspondence with Juno

  • From: carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:07:37 EDT

Leslie -

>I have a contact at Juno (whose name I won't give on-list) and wrote
>him >today with the problems people have with large mail collections.
>
>We do plan on revisiting email in one of our next two major versions,
>and >I >will pass your suggestions on.

-----

And hope those weren't just soothing words that can never be thought of
again.

One of the big questions in my mind revolves around the use of Internet
Explorer. With it so much a target of viruses, etc., why do they use it?
Silly question, I guess.

Carolyn Stoffel
Rakena Basenjis - Puppup and Cotton
The Canine Contingent; The Puppuppies - Pendant, Insula, Mosey
Phoenix, Arizona
carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx (No Internet access)
http://rakena.freeyellow.com/index.html