[JA] Re: Interesting correspondence with Juno

  • From: "Robert M. Cosby" <jvpoa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 01:38:06 -0500

Hurrah for Leslie!  It's all in who you know!

However, I am quite puzzled by his comment "We do plan on revisiting
email...".  And so, where has he been visiting while we have been
struggling?  Guess he is saying they have been totally ignoring the
reason virtually all of us are using Juno.  I can believe that.

Now, Les, and all... Do we have a mechanism of appeal if Juno terminates
an account?  All it takes is a misunderstanding, and you could be out,
just as I was.

Bob C.
From: Leslie S Gottlieb <lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx>
To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:25:57 -0400
Subject: [JA] Interesting correspondence with Juno
I have a contact at Juno (whose name I won't give on-list) and wrote him
today with the problems people have with large mail collections. I
thought the response was interesting - I edited out the person's name
from the message though. (Corp.untd.com is what they use for their e-mail
address domain)

Dear Leslie,

We do plan on revisiting email in one of our next two major versions, and
I will pass your suggestions on.

Regards,

XXXXXXX

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:25:57 -0400 Leslie S Gottlieb