[JA] Re: Help!

  • From: J�rel DD Arbaugh <computerist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, no-tag-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 16:07:01 PDT

}Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 17:02:01 -0400
}Subject: [JA] Help!
}From: ljwilliams1
}
}Since this morning I have received over 50 copies of the very same SPAM
}message.  It has to do with wanting to sell me email addresses.  I put a
}"block" on the address and yet I am STILL getting the very same message
}sometimes two or three in one download.  I checked my Mail Assistant and
}sure enough, it's there.  Also, it's the same address each time so it's
}not like they've loaded the same message with 50 addresses from which to
}send it.
}
}Following is the Subject line:  "If you find sending e-mail easy and
have
}failed at"
}
}Would someone please send me the address for JUNO's SPAM information?
}
}I know it's been posted before and I apologize for not having copied it
}down but I appreciate any help I can.  And no, I have never responded to
}this message.
}
}Thanks!
}
}L Jane
}
}------------------------------

        Try forwarding the entire message with full headers to the
abuse@xxxxxxxx address.  There is an auto-responder, but the messages do
appear to some times be read.

Note: You must sellect FULL headers, and may need to copy/paste
(replacing) from the Read to the Write screen.

Note: If the message has NO "Message-ID:" header, or NO "Received:"
headers at all, with FULL headers, it came directly from the juno
computers, not from a normal SPAM source.

        Did you say 50 in a day???
--
| Computerist.    This user is located in California.  It is a violation
of California law to send unsolicited commercial mail to this user.